Saturday, March 19, 2011

...GO taj!

tantananan! here i am again, pouring my mind and my heart's content to the world while listening to shakira's waka-waka...
Oh yeah it's substantially incorrect coz the world won't hear it anyway  because technically, i don't have a single follower yet- this is because of the fact that i am a newbie to blogging. I tried this only out of boredom and im doing my entry again out of "superbly nothing" to do. I've watched all of my dvd's over and over again and i've finished all the books that i bought.

oh, you may ask why i have full of time on hand??? this is because im unemployed. Not because of lack of opportunity nor absence of qualification. Not even out of laziness but a choice.
 After i took the bar, i wanted to breath, i didnt want to put limits on my self, i didn't want somebody to boss me around, and i didn't want to wake up so early. What i did was i traveled ...i went to places where i've never been before, i did things which i voluntarily deprived myself of during my review. I tried new things like extremes such as ziplines. I went to pools or beaches whenever i wanted without being concious of the time spent, i went to movies and watched every new film at the mall, rearranged my closet and updated my wardrobe, made clippings and compilations.. i spent plenty of time in front of my laptop playing video games.

I did those things for 6 months, unproductive as it may seem but atleast i enjoyed. It was until my bar result, and now i have left of nothing to do. Jobless, broke, without direction.

I pondered for two nights, i brainstormed alone, i have thought of so many things on what shall i do next and now i have the answer.

I realized i should never lose hope, courage and most especially faith. God never fails, he always hear our prayers. i should give myself one more chance, the chance to become more focused, more diligent, to do more where ive done less. I have spent so much time for this dream, and not pursuing it because im discouraged will put everything in vain.
I won't die a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment